Saturday, July 11, 2009

Maternity Pictures

Maternity pictures....you can never have enough. I love taking pics of my growing belly and I think it will be so wonderful to have them to look back on in future years. At the end of the pregnancy I will post all of my belly pictures so you can see the difference from start to finish. (well, the start is at 17 weeks...when I first got a bump) But for now I would like to share a photo session that Austin and I did recently. I was 32 weeks pregnant. We went to the beach for a sunrise backdrop. We would have liked to get more pictures that day but the camera batteries died. Ha. O'well. I think the few we got are pretty cute. So, here they are. Enjoy!



















7 comments:

  1. I love them. They really did turn out great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only wish I would have taken maternity pics. I have a few here and there but none like these.. I love them..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! They turned out great!! :-)

    I hope Zoe is letting you get some type of sleep at night.. she'll be here before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and, i'm following ya too!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why are you following me in a stalker way.. come out of the wood works.. that's freaky!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's your email address? I just put my blog private!

    ReplyDelete