Friday, August 21, 2009

A nursery fit for a princess....Our princess!


Austin and I have been working for months on Zoe's nursery. It is finally complete and we are so proud of it. We each have included a few things from our childhoods that were special to us. My Nana hand painted a pillow for me when I was two, and the only music box that I didn't break growing up is the moon and bear one. Austins grandma collected Peter Rabbit books and figurines for him, and he has also held onto Howie, a stuffed raccoon. We are happy to pass these things on to Zoe. Here are some pictures of the room. It is hard to capture all the details without posting a ton of pictures. I had to narrow it down to these. The room looks so much more beautiful in person!

Her room is ready! The only thing missing is a sweet little baby sleeping in it!











2 comments: