Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Story of Us

I've often heard that when you meet "the one" that you will just know it, without a doubt. That saying never really made much sense to me until I met Austin. I just knew he was my "one" and that life with him was going to be something special. We met in late Febuary of 2002 at a mutual friends house. Shortly after meeting we started dating and getting to know each other. It didn't take very long for us to develop a serious relationship. I think we both just knew that we were meant to be together. After five years of dating, on July 22 2007, We were married. What a wonderful, beautiful, and happy day that was. That day we officially started our family as Mr. & Mrs. Keck. The first of our many "happiest days of our lives"!


3 comments:

  1. such a pretty photo :)

    and p.s. - dallas is so cute. i am on my way to steal him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa! Bring a treat and he'll follow you home :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree. Your wedding was beautiful and the pics are great! Memories to cherish forever! :)

    ReplyDelete