Tuesday, November 3, 2009

2 Months Old!


Zoe sure has changed! She is up to 10 1/2 lbs and is still right in the 50th percentile. :) Its funny to me that "my" baby is trying to be "normal" or "average"! Haha! I don't see it lasting...she was born into a too far from normal and average family!! ;) She had to get to shots and she took them pretty well. The second one was worse than the first, and it hurt her later in the day. I felt so bad for my little girl!


This last month has gone really well! Zoe is all smiles and coos, its so cute!! She cries less and sleeps more at night, mom and dad are lovin' that! We all spent her first Halloween in Daytona Beach, and dressed as skeletons. She did really well all weekend even though she was being held by lots of new people! Cute babies get a lot of attention! :)

I hope all of you had a safe and fun Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment