Wednesday, September 9, 2009

This is how I stroll


It was a beautiful late afternoon so we decided to take Zoe for her first stroll around the block in her new stroller. She watched us wide eyed and curiously as we got her all strapped in and buckled. I pushed the stroller to the sidewalk and stopped for a quick picture...... only to find that the poor kid never made it past the driveway. :) We walked around the block twice anyway for the dogs. It was nice to get some fresh air. Zoe woke up as soon as we got home, of coarse, so I told her about all the things she missed while sleeping through her first walk.


I love being home with Zoe all day. I am so blessed to be a stay at home mom! It is seriously a demanding job but worth every bit! When Austin gets home from work he looks forward holding his daughter after missing her all day. Even though he has worked all day he comes home and takes over to give me a break. I am so thankful for him doing this and I know Zoe loves the time with her daddy. It is easy to see that she is absolutely a daddy's girl :)

1 comment: